If you are a company that falls in to one of the following categories, we can help you:
- No scheme in place but would like to provide subsidised or paid benefits for your employees.
- No scheme but would like your employees to be able to avail of more competitive premiums through a salary deduction facility that does not require the company to subsidise premiums.
- Company paid scheme but would like an independent review to ensure you are getting the best value for money and ensure that you are being offered best advice at renewal.
Why use Kindlon Insurances?
- We compare the market for you – we use our expertise to ask the right questions on your behalf and our market knowledge to tailor offers to suit your requirements, rather than the insurer’s needs.
- We work with a large number of companies across a range of sectors in setting up, reviewing and renewing their Health Insurance schemes. We consider the client’s company and what their business is, the type of employees they work with and what their competitors are offering employees across their industry.
Aside from the obvious protection it offers, health insurance is also a retention and recruitment tool. Whether your needs demand a scheme that is company paid, salary deduction or whether you simply want to use us a facility to offer choice, navigation and value to your staff, we can help.
Reviewing your cover does not necessarily involve a change of insurer however if it does, switching your health insurer has never been easier.
We have experience in managing and servicing large and small corporate schemes with requirements for all ages and professions. Part of this service is the provision of:
- Staff Presentations
- Staff One to Ones
- Staff & Management Communication Strategy
- Wellness Programmes & Initiatives
- On-Site Clinics
We understand that, one size does not fit all when it comes to meeting the health insurance needs of your family. This is just as true, if not more so when providing for your employees.
For companies who have existing cover in place we provide a full review on your current arrangement and provide a detailed comparison and quote on the most suitable alternatives in the Irish market.